God has given us a vision for a fellowship of believers that is:
- Loving, caring and excited about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Respectfully concerned for each other's wellbeing, especially relational and spiritual health.
- Consistently extending the warmth of fellowship outside its members and sharing Christ's love to the world.
- Growing spiritually, such that every attender is increasing in his or her knowledge of God and understands, develops and uses spiritual gifts and talent God has given.
- Known for its commitment to Biblical principles and a clear and consistent teaching of the Bible.
- Praying frequently, urgently, and collectively.
- Worshiping and exalting the triune God and regularly remembering the Lord Jesus Christ in communion.